Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cancer - we have been given Clearance to Run!!!!!

Ahhh - when you don't have a bathtub - do the next best thing!!!!
We are good to go to start running again and we will get in about 4 miles tomorrow - if not, then Tuesday.  Tomorrow is a work day - so depending on how we feel at the end of the day - will determine if we run on Monday Night or Tuesday sometime!!!!!  

From here on out - well at least until January 12th - we are running twofold!!!!  We are running training runs for the Goofy Challenge as well as our training runs for the Marathon de Paris.  WE WILL ROCK AND MAKE THIS!!!!! 

I have come to a conclusion as well - I have realized that alllll of my running is my daughter Shannon's fault.  LOL See, if she hadn't of asked me in January of this year to run Goofy with her - then I wouldn't be where I am and doing all of the crazy things I do running wise - two and three runs in 24 hours or less.  Going to another Country and trying for all these different runs and races - GOOFY, DOPEY, DUMBO!!!!  (Dopey will be in 2016 however) oh and let's not forget applying for the Lotto for NYC Marathon!  Dare I also mention that I have finally found the time I need to Qualify for Boston!?!?!?  

So I would like to say - THANKS SHANNON!!!!!!  Oh and You ARE running Tower of Terror with me in 2014 as well as Space Coast!!!!!  NO If's And's or But's about it!  LOL <3 you!!!!!

So, I am just going to say Good Night and let you all go - because tomorrow we are running AGAIN!!!! (or Tuesday)

Good Night all - May your Running Shoes be ever pleasant and smell like roses!  


No comments:

Post a Comment